Erik Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Does anyone on this list use Cygwin when they are using Windows?

I do.

> I use Win2k at work and was hoping to get that Linux feel with this
> program. Any advice or comments?

Cygwin is very nice.  It's probably the first thing that I install on
a system that I'm supposed to work on.

I ported a large-ish server to NT once using cygwin.  The whole
project was totally un-fun, but cygwin was infinitely handy (much
nicer than Nutcracker, if you can remember that).

It's hard for me to imagine getting software development work done on
a box without Cygwin.

Regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)