On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, at 2:16pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've found that taking up extra bandwidth for this sort of conversation
> thread is just as inconsiderate as not following any other general rule.

  One thing I've noticed is that any discussion about this sort of thing
invariably causes more aggravation and uses more bandwidth than the original
transgression.  :-)

  I agree with Paul and Mike, but I think it would be best for all involved
if such discussions, along with remarks like "Please don't top post", be
sent privately.  They are of value, but they do not need to be broadcast to
all.

  I will try to heed my own advice.  :-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>