Dynamically like how/when?  How does the data get in the database?

It's fairly easy to have a perl script read a MySQL database and then
output a properly delimited apache .conf file with the apppropriate
virtual server tags in it.  Then you'd have to hup the httpd for the
changes to take effect.

Is that what you're looking for?  Or do you want something more
"magical"?

--
brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>