Hi all,

Does anyone know of anything like the Blackberry which either supports
MacOS X (which the Blackberry does not!) OR has an IMAP/SSL capable
e-mail client?

The basic requirements are:

  - A Cell Phone w/ a service provider with good nation-wide coverage
  - Must support Mac OS X
  - Must be able to provide access to e-mail

The latter can be accomplished either via a mechanism similar to the
Blackberry method (e-mail goes to both PDA and Desktop, then syncs for
updates), or, connect directly to an SSL/TLS enabled IMAP server.

I've looked at:

  - Treo 600
    but can't seem to find an IMAL/SSL client for it.

  - Blackberry
    but it doesn't support MacOS X.

  - SonyEricsson P800
    Seems to have everything I mention, but the only provider seems to
    T-Mobile, which means GSM, which means very spotty coverage outside
    metro areas.

Thanks for any help.

Seeya,
Paul