Support!

One thing I forgot to mention this time around about Libranet:  the support.

Libranet is  a personal, down-home operation, very much a community, and the
Libranet engineers themselves are available to jump in and help when a
problem arises which the community can't help with.

A case in point:  Tal has offered to send us a free copy of the current CD
distribution.  No strings attached.

Send me an e-mail if you'd like to try out Libranet.  When the kit arrives I'll
bring it to a meeting and/or deliver it to you if that's reasonable.

-Bill

Extract follows..