On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 02:04:45PM +0900, Derek Martin wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 02:13:31PM -0700, Michael Costolo wrote:
> >
> > --- Travis Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > 3 is going to suck in Mass...
> >
> > It should be pointed out, however, that the construction on Rt. 3 is
> > due to be finished this summer.  And as the number of lanes is
> > doubling in many places, the traffic situation on 3 is certain to
> > improve.
>
> I think the certainty of this is very questionable, unless you're only
> talking about marginal amounts.

Er...  Or, more likely if you're comparing to the current conditions
where there is  construction.  When I wrote this before, I was
thinking in terms of the original traffic problem, before the Widen 3
project began...  I'd agree that the conditions will improve once all
the construction equipment departs.  But I think the commute still
won't be a picnic.

-=-=-=-=-