Ben,

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware of Dell's linux site. I must be brutally honest and say that I did not purchase this laptop with the intention of only having Linux on it. If that were the case, I would have looked at compatibility. Instead it fully meets my other needs and may be dual booted.

Again, thanks for the link!!

Happy holidays.

Jeff Kirkland