On Saturday 15 January 2005 09:37 am, Bill Freeman wrote:
> Steven C. Peterson writes:
>  > I am working with a client of mine that owns a restaurant in Nashua he
>  > is looking to add a free hotpot to his restaurant but does not want
>  > people not in the restaurant using it
>
>  A little more on this, here's an Information Week article
> about a company that makes shielding products, including a paint
> with aluminum flecks that would be easier to install than copper
> screen.
>
> http://informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=56200676

Something he may not consider though about that paint - 100MHz to 5GHz will
also block out all cellular frequencies.  I know I'd be an annoyed patron of
the restaurant if my cell phone went out of signal every time I entered.
With something like this, he may lose far more business than the hot spot
would attract.
-Neil