On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 09:57:13PM -0400, Numberwhun wrote:
> Derek Martin wrote:
>
> >having topic police rarely helps...
> >

> Ok, so what about having it posted to the "GNHLUG Off Topic" mailing
> list that was started a few months ago.  Personally there have been OT
> posts here to the main list, but nobody has bothered to post them
> there.  I think it was a pretty good idea to have a place where the
> group can ask "other" questions.

I think this really misses the point, which was that people want to
discuss them here, with this group of people.  I believe (relatively)
no one will use the other list, just as no one is now.  The
discussions happen here.  Personally, I'm already on too many mailing
lists, and signing up for another just doesn't interest me.  I'd
imagine a lot of people would feel the same way.

-=-=-=-=-