Hi all - a bit of a perl question, just for some variety.  8)

I've been away from perl for a while, so I'm not sure I remember a
decent way to do the following.

I have a module (call it MyMod.pm) that I want to use in a program, but
I can't install it in with the rest of the perl libraries.  For reasons
that are too boring to get into, the only guarantee I have is that it
will be in the same directory as the executable script.

How can I set up my include path (within the perl script) to make sure
that the directory of the executable is in the include path?  I can't
hard code it because the location might be different on different
machines (different mount points).

Any thoughts from local monks?  8)

--
So, make a real effort to avoid getting sucked into all the expensive
lifestyle habits of typical Americans.  Because if you do that, then

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]