On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 15:59 -0500, Thomas Charron wrote:
> use lib '.';
>
>   Thomas

Note that this will use your current directory as the place it looks for
your module. The current directory would happen to depend on wherever
you happen to have last done a cd to. That may not be what you really
want. Chances you really want the module to be in the same directory as
the perl script itself, or a directory relative to it. For that FindBin
is the way to go.

Dan