On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 08:54:26PM -0500, David Ecklein wrote:
> Gee whiz, Greg - if everyone described in one sentence what they might mean
> by their jargon, following this list would be like drinking from a tsunami,
> not just a firehose.
>
> You Linux insiders keep me agoogling on pretty near any item of interest,
> since much of this stuff is neither intuitively obvious, nor can be derived
> from Maxwell's equations.
>
> Even among the cogniscenti, I suspect there is bound to be, sooner or later,
> something mentioned here that someone is unfamiliar with.

Hey there fella, if yer goin' to go usin' words like "cogniscenti" in this
here list don't ferget to include a definition and a couple of
examples...    :)

--
Jeff "I don't even know how to spell Google" Kinz, Emergent Research, Hudson,
MA.

For Christ's sake, Put the Yule back in Yuletide.

(wheee, back to ye olde egge nog!)