On Monday 19 December 2005 7:06 pm, Richard A Sharpe wrote:
> Just a query to the group, I was thinking of putting a Linux Distro on my
> HP Laptop and was wondering how SuSE 10.0 stacks up, the laptop has wired
> and wireless LAN DVD/CD/RW 512m memory Athlon 3400 64 bit cpu.
I've got 10.0 running on my old Presario laptop, my work system and my home
system with no problems. It should work fine. Note that some HP laptops
(notably the nx series) can be purchased with Linux preinstalled, and SuSE
Linux 10 is one of the systems.
--
Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Boston Linux and Unix user group