Ben Scott wrote:
On 12/21/05, Michael ODonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't mean to turn things into a Gnome-vs-KDE thing, but
I'm a KDE guy and options are good.  Pick your preference.

Awww, c'mon now fellers - make up your minds.
Is it Gnome vs. KDE, or KDE vs. Gnome...?      ;->

  Neither.  FVWM rules!  ;-)

None of the above. Blackbox all the way! This is what I currently use.

If I had to choose between KDE and Gnome, I'd definitely choose KDE. However, I'm biased having been a KDE committer from '99 to '01. I *think* I still have CVS access but haven't done anything with it since my daughter was born.