Bill Sconce wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:05:21 -0500

Which may be one clue.  Please keep us posted what you find out.

-Bill

I just contacted Verizon to setup service.
It is available to me, however there is a little more to the sign up.

If you do not have a Verizon phone, which I do not, then the charge for the service goes up an additional $5 dollars a month, and they also require a credit card for direct bill.
They will not send you a monthly bill unless you have their phone service.
I am not to big on the idea of having things directly billed to my credit card.
Told them that I would think about it further.
Still might sign up, just need to think on that direct credit card billing.

                                Sean