On 2/14/06, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can anyone post a summary of what went on?

> Asterisk really sounds like an interesting piece of software...

  It is *definitely* that.  It was a very cool presentation.  M.
Thomas and company did an excellent job showing off many cool
features.  He had said that his slides and some other information
would be posted on the web after the meeting; I've looking forward to
that.

  I, also, would like to give props to M. Anderson for getting the
announcement out ahead of time.  I would hate to have missed this one!

  I have some notes and memories from the meeting that I will try and
type up when I get a chance.

-- Ben "Wishing we could replace our Norstar with Asterisk" Scott