[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >          ---====================================---
> >              METROCAST BLOCKS RESIDENTIAL E-MAIL
> >          ---====================================---
>
>   Yes, you read that right:
> > Metrocast is filtering ALL port 25 packets OUTBOUND from
their
> > residential customers.

Just out of curiosity, exactly what problems do you have with
using their SMTP server?  They have always indicated web, FTP,
and mail servers are not allowed on residential service plans.  I
could be wrong, but I bet it was in the terms of service when you
signed up.  If so, you really have no basis to complain they
finally did something to enforce the agreement.

Ed Lawson