On Wednesday 05 July 2006 12:20 pm, Neil Joseph Schelly wrote:
> I'm looking for some QMail help.  I'm not particularly experienced with
> QMail and assumed it wouldn't be too difficult to figure out since it's
> supposed to be so much like Sendmail.  I was wrong.

So after spending so much time frustrated over this, I realized the forward
files I was creating were being used for the machine's name, not the domain
name (ie mail.test.com instead of test.com) and they worked fine for me only
from a command prompt mail command.  test.com email aliases are handled by
vpopmail instead and that's where I have to go to create the aliases I want.

> Anyway, if this sounds familiar to anyone, I'd appreciate a pointer.  And
> if anyone knows a good tutorial for QMail, that would be nice too.  It
> seems I can never find useful documentation for djb code.

I would still love some QMail help in general form though if anyone has any
good links to share.
-N