On Jan 17, 2007, at 09:07, Paul Lussier wrote:

This is also how you can fix your subversion repository if you ever
get into that bind.  Svn originally used a berkleydb back-end and
occasionally would suffer from a similar problem.

I'm curious - does anybody know what's up with the BerkeleyDB? It's been around for a long while, and I've seen corruption before, but rarely. It seems to be becoming much more common.

Maybe some key employees left?
Maybe more projects have just recently switched to using it for a backend? Maybe the programmers don't use the proper functions to ensure consistency?
Maybe it's just bad luck (mine or Oracle's karma)?

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/