Travis Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I just thought I'd drop in my 2 cents on this.
>
> I use Broadvoice over Vonage for one reason, that I would think would
> be important for people on this list.
>
> It uses SIP and you can bring your own device, including an Asterisk
> server.

I use Vonage over Broadvoice for one reason: I don't want to admin a
phone system.  I want something I can easily tell my wife how to deal
with: Go pull the plug on the LinkSys box, count to 10, plug it back
in.

I'm all for open standards, but there are only so many hours in the
day.  I admin systems all day long, I don't want to be bothered at
work by calls from home to admin more :)
--
Seeya,
Paul