I'd also very strongly recommend checking out site on WebHostingTalk.com - it's a hangout for industry insiders and those who do a lot of web hosting.

Take it easy,

David Berube
Berube Consulting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(603)-485-9622
http://www.berubeconsulting.com/

Python wrote:
You are already getting replies, but here's more.