On Mar 20, 2007, at 11:37, Ben Scott wrote:

 See my message to Bill Sconce with regards to accounting.  This is
easily solved.

ah, yes, good solution.

 Are you familiar with the nature of the justice system in this
country at all?  :)

There's the distinction between being good enough to hold up in court and being good enough to make people not want to bother going to court.

Around here if we find a great big pile of trash with an envelope at the bottom with somebody's name on it - they just pay the $200 and there's no need for 8x10 glossy photos.

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
New Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/