> Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:04:07 -0400
> From: Star <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I open up xnest (or more correctly gdmflexiserver --xnest) and happily get a
> screen where I can choose all of my actions and move about on the keyboard

Maybe you forgot to assign the flexignome shell pointer to the *other*
window's server port.  That's what I would try first.  It could also
be that the cross-logging-in caused session tracking corruption in
your dwarf stack manager.  Check the control panel for it.

Okay, I admit it!  I have no idea what you're talking about!  I use
Xnest.  And I have problems with Xnest, too.  But what problems are
you having?  Maybe you can give an example of one situation which is
causing problems for you...