On 3/22/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Okay, I admit it!  I have no idea what you're talking about!  I use
Xnest.  And I have problems with Xnest, too.  But what problems are
you having?  Maybe you can give an example of one situation which is
causing problems for you...

Yeah, it was wordy...  kinda the edge i was on...

Basically, it all works fine, just not the mouse.  The mouse cursor appears
to track but clicking any of the buttons has no effect unless I click like a
bug-mad monkey.  If I repeatedly click, eventually the xnest window will
register a click.  The mouse and keyboard are both PS2, but plugging in the
USB mouse shows the same symptoms.