>   Analog is the word there.  :-)  I was referring to HD TV via
> DirecTV.  And unfortionatly, the only solution which is coming out for
> this is lead by Microsoft in a Microsoft/DirecTV partnership.

Many years ago I told a friend of mine at IBM that Microsoft has no
partners other than Microsoft.  He told me that I was just imagining
things, that Microsoft was a good partner of IBM's.

Then Microsoft started "producing" Microsoft mice and keyboards, and
when I pointed out that Microsoft was no longer just a software company,
he just laughed (but it was a nervous laugh).

Then a couple of years ago there was the Xbox, then Microsoft wireless
networking components, and (most recently) the Microsoft home server (or
whatever they call it).  Each time I called him up to tell him about the
new hardware that IBM's "partner" was producing and selling under
Microsoft's world-famous brand.  After all, what better piece of
hardware to buy than one that was purposefully designed to run the
software you got from Microsoft?  (Apple pundits take a big breath
here).

Now my friend at IBM refuses to even talk to me.

I think you should start saving to buy your "Microsoft TV".  If you put
aside $10. per week for this, in five years you will thank me for the
warning.

Warmest regards,

md