On Sun, 2007-03-25 at 20:42 -0400, Bill McGonigle wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2007, at 19:02, Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:
>
> > Make sure you watch the video, it is a scream.
>
> I try not to be too impulsive, but this video makes me want to wipe
> my work-in-progress MythBox and start over.   Anybody here try it yet?

I just pulled down the CD today, since their servers were overwhelmed
before, and they just came back online today.  I have not had time to
look at it, since I am doing "real work" today.

I think that LMC, in order to be most effective, might take a bit of
study and planning before you start in to install.  The good news is
that you will probably be able to re-use all the MythTV hardware (and
buy lots more) if you do decide to go that way.

md

P.S. Besides, you have to *finish* installing something sometime, and I
heard that next week they are coming out with:

                LinuxWorldDomination (www.linuxwd.com)