Paul Lussier writes:

> http://www.smartflix.com

For a while now I have been interested in re-watching a show that used
to be on PBS when I was...younger.  It was called "The Mechanical
Universe".  It was a physics show that used a lot of computer graphics
to illustrate the mathematical principles behind physics.

I've done a little bit of research, and the series costs ~$500 on
DVD.  A little more than I want to spend....

I've already put a request in at NetFlix for them to acquire this
set.  I am pretty confident that NetFlix has promply ignored my
strange request.

SmartFlix doesn't seem to have this set either.  If anybody on this
list happens to know where I could access this set, I'd appreciate any
pointers.

Of course, my ulterior motive for sending this mail is to convince
other people to request that $dvd_providers acquire this set so that I
can watch it too...

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E              God, I loved that Pontiac.
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                   -- Tom Waits