Hope no one objects to the non Linux question?

My small local library has a web site which is hosted for them.
On their site there is a link to bring up their catalog online.
The system for this database is located inside the library.

Here is the problem.
The local ISP they use, Comcast, gives them a free connection, but the
address is dynamic.
When on that time the address renews and is not the same, they link to
the online catalog cannot be reached. Looking it over the link is
specified by an IP address.

I recall out of my cob webbed memory some sort of work around for such a
problem might exist?

The library setup is as follows,
-cable modem
-linksys wireless router
-internal systems all on a 192.1.168.xxx address

They did not ask me but I am trying to figure out a possible solution to
try and cure this minor problem for them.

                        Thanks
                        Sean

        P.S. Just returned to the list after a long time, so again, I hope that
the non Linux part is not a problem?

                        Thanks again all.