The Linksys wireless router may well run Linux, so you might be OK.  :-)

Dynamic DNS is the proper solution to this, and there are several free
onces out there that the Linksys should work with - basically the
router tells the dynamic DNS host what its IP is everytime it changes.
 I think http://zoneedit.com/ is supported by the router, depends on
FW version etc. so you'd have to research.

One gotcha, unfortunately, is that in several (many) versions of the
firmware the update client fails to update if the address does not
change for a while, and the dynamic DNS services will drop the record
if not updated for a while (a month or so for the one I use,
dyndns.org I think.)

--DTVZ