On Nov 20, 2007 2:23 PM, Bill Sconce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Especially, my own thanks go out to the other members of the team,
> Roseann and Mark.  Thanks, guys!

  And three cheers for Bill for being the heart and driving force behind it all!

>   [2a] (Shouldn't there be a kiosk in every public library where
>   free-software disks are available for people to take home?)

  Yes, there should be!  I think the idea of Free(dom) Software aligns
perfectly with the spirit of a library, of the free and open exchange
of ideas and information.

  In the past, GNHLUG member(s) were working on a "Library Project"
intended to do just that: Maintain a catalog of FOSS discs at
libraries, which the library would put in circulation (just like
books).  Perhaps it is time to revitalize said project?

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Organizational/LibraryProject

> 1. "Libarary" isn't spelled that way;  2. Librarians do
> NOT overlook such things...

  *chuckle*

-- Ben