On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Paul Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Though, that being said, I've lived on the "testing/unstable" edge of
>  Debian for years with no serious repurcussions.

  Over the years, I've developed a theory that software has race
memory.  For example, Debian clearly does not like me.  For example,
in my foray into "etch" when it was the testing release (last year),
my X server got upgraded out of existence three times.  Once, the
system even popped up a dialog(1) box telling me that the X packages
were being broken and I'd probably have to manually reinstall them.

-- Ben