Michael ODonnell wrote:

> My wife and I drive right past there on our weekly
> jaunts (in season) to hike Pack Monadnock Saturday
> or Sunday mornings - might you be open then?  I didn't
> see hours mentioned in your email or WWW site...

the current hours are posted at:
http://www.justworksnh.com/blog/?page_id=3

...excuse the theme... It's going to change.

The hours are subject to change and this weekend, it looks like we may
be closed on Saturday at least, as I have to be in NJ then and my one
employee is unable to work.  We are normally open on weekends, but in
the warm seasons I will be out of town a lot of weekends when I can get
the place staffed.

Please excuse the extreme construction on the site... It'll look better
once my artist does her job.  (She's good, but sloooow.)

Brian