Ben Scott wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  I recently opened a computer store in Nashua, NH... specializing
>> in complete Mandriva Linux based desktop systems ...
>
>   Sounds very cool, Brian.  Please keep us all posted on how things go
> as you get off the ground.  I don't get over to Nashua very often
> except for the LUG meetings in the evenings, but if I I'm in the area
> I'll definitely check it out.

It's all new and looking Spartan, but should fill in as I decide on what
else to stock and the sales tell me how much I can stock.  There are
systems ready to go though.

I've got a prior commitment on LUG nights, but if you swing in before
the meeting I can give you (that's the plural you of anyone on this
list) a quick tour.

>   Good luck and clear skies!

Thanks!

I'm hoping I can create a market locally... and then we'll see a bunch
of Linux newbies hopefully joining in here.

Brian