Ben spent tons of hours working on our server recovery and even took a
day off of work to get it back in action.  He's the guy who really keeps
our online presence running and we'd still be dead in the water without
his efforts.

I'm collecting funds here:

   http://tinyurl.com/ben-scott-saved-our-bacon

to buy Ben a ThinkGeek gift certificate as a thank-you for all his
efforts, in the past two weeks and as always.  If you can spare ten
bucks, please chip in for this fundable.  It's set to run only 5 days,
so please contribute now.

-Bill
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/