P.S.:

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While I sincerely appreciate the gesture, I think your idea of my
> effort paints me in a better light than the reality.

  In lieu of donations to me, I would like to request that people in a
giving mood send any donations to a local food pantry or other
charitable assistance program.  There are people who have much bigger
problems than a malfunctioning Internet server.

> B4. Several other people contacted me to see if there was anything
> they could do to help.  Schedule alignment worked against us here, but
> it could just as easily have been them doing all the hard work.

  I'm not naming names in the above because there were enough offers
that I'm not sure I'd remember them all, and I don't want to do some
an injustice by omitting them.  You all know who you are.  My thanks,
again.

-- Ben