On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 4:18 AM, Jon 'maddog' Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a friend who works on KDE a lot.  I had a chat with him last
> night about some of the issues that have been mentioned here, and I am
> going to write about our conversation in my LinuxProMagazine blog.

Thanks maddog.

fyi, here's the link to maddog's blog
http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/online/blogs/paw_prints_writings_of_the_maddog

> But since Greg has found out some things, and made the comment about
> "Gee it would be nice for some documentation or some videos", my friend
> said in our conversation that "there are 300 videos on YouTube about
> KDE, but they are short and fragmented".  I am trying to convince him to
> do an over-all video as an introduction, since that seems to be the way
> that most people learn these days (and to be fair, it is easier to show
> in a video than to write about "left mouse-push swish").

Sounds great.  These days, there is so much information on the
Intertubes, it's really helpful when you have some official source
pointing to "the video" of upgrading.

-- Greg