On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 09:06 -0400, Bruce Dawson wrote:
> Hmmm. Maybe its time to have a presentation on GNUCash? Seems there
> have
> been lots of changes since I last looked at it!
>
> Are there any volunteers?

I'll attempt the conversion of my books to Gnucash and keep notes.  I'll
still need to setup a Win/IE platform for payroll, but Gnucash should
handle the rest.  The migration notes seem to be more focused on moving
from Quicken, but I assume I'll figure out a reasonable approach.

I'll report back and if folks are interested I'll writeup the details.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp