On 03/05/2010 02:45 PM, Tom Buskey wrote:
> Samba works well here.  ZFS also has a CIFS server built in that does
> all the ACLs that Windows needs.

But you still have to boot Windows off of a "C:" block-device, right?
(and run your many apps that only run on C:)  If there's a CFS-C:\ like
Linux NFS-root that would be really helpful.  That way you could go
into, e.g., C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\.zfs\ to fix your brokenness. :)

I haven't been able to find this feature, but I also don't really know
what to search for.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner