Does it make sense to set up a separate list (or mailman topic) for
these conversations? If so, I would propose gnhlug-lobby.

I'm not suggesting that it is inappropriate for GNHLUG consideration,
but I would like to keep "tech" conversations separate from governance
(either internal as in gnhlug-org, or external as in these messages).

(Actually, I find these conversations very appropriate for GNHLUG
consideration.)

Or maybe this message is inappropriate if GNHLUG is a 501(c)3 instead of
a 501(c)4. (I couldn't determine what type of organization GNHLUG was
from the Wiki - at least not by searching for '501'.)

--Bruce