kenta <kenta.k...@gmail.com> writes:

> A little bump for tomorrow night!
>
> UPDATE: Marc Nozell will bringing his new DreamPlug as well to show
> off in slot #3.

Hm. I've really gotta find a way to start attending these things....

I've been considering getting one (or four...) plug computers to deploy
as part of a PulseAudio- and MPD-based whole-home audio system, where
I've currently deployed scavenged full-scale (and full-volume...) PCs
as a proof of concept.

My original plug-computer thought was that I'd buy some USB audio-adapters
to use with them, and then I heard about the DreamPlug coming out
with integrated audio. So, maybe that's an option--the big question
to which I can't find an answer is:

    How's the audio quality on the DreamPlug?