On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:11:11 -0400 Bill Freeman <ke1g...@gmail.com> wrote

> On 4/13/12, Ric Werme <ewe...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > And the 1366x768 display isn't as friendly as my 1600x1200 desktop monitor.
> > We really used 640x480 displays once upon a time?  At least those were
> > (mostly) better than Teletypes, and those were better than keypunches.
>
> There was time of 320x200.  And I remember Flexowritters.

C'mon.  We're in New Hampshire/MA.  I can't believe nobody's mentioned my
personal favorite: https://www.google.com/search?q=decwriter

After the computer labs closed for the night on my campus, there was one VT-102
per dorm.  Except for one dorm -- it had a VT102, AND a DECWriter.  If all the
VT-102's were taken, you could be sure that the DECWriter would be open.

But: don't play Rogue on it.

-Ken