From: "David Hardy" <belovedbold...@gmail.com>
To: "Roger H. Goun" <ro...@bcah.com>
Cc: "Greater New Hampshire LUG" <gnhlug-disc...@gnhlug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:22:58 AM
Subject: Re: Delayed mail from GNHLUG?

With all due respect to other nerds on this list, from what I have seen of
Ben's information and help over twelve years entitles him to endless nerd
points. He gets a permanent free pass.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Roger H. Goun < ro...@bcah.com > wrote:

Fortunately, the nerd points that Ben lost by committing an elementary
sysadmin mistake he got back through the form of his apology.