From: "Tyson Sawyer" <ty...@j3.org>
To: "Mark Komarinski" <mkomarin...@wayga.org>
Cc: "Greater NH Linux User Group" <gnhlug-discuss@mail.gnhlug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 9:08:25 AM
Subject: Re: poking around for opportunities

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Mark Komarinski <mkomarin...@wayga.org> wrote:
> Embedded is just a fancy way of saying “you don’t have a lot of memory or
> CPU, so don’t write crummy code” :)

I've seen a good number of systems with plenty of memory and CPU.
However, they don't have a keyboard/monitor and updates or normally a
significant PITA and crashes/visible bugs are unacceptable.  ...so
don't write crummy code. ;-)

--
Tyson D Sawyer

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent
of many bad measures.   - Daniel Webster