[NOTE: I am replying to gnhlug-org not gnhlug-discuss , at least for
now. I don't want to presume on Bill or Lloyd Kvam.]

On 12/2/05, Bill McGonigle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The DLSLUG library:
>
>    http://dlslug.org/library.html

  Cool!

  Could we make this work like ILL (Inter-Library Loan) does for
"real" libraries?  Scenario: Members volunteer to be local librarians.
 Maintain a central "card catalog" online for all of them.  If a
member in Nashua wants a book that's in Dartmouth, they let the Nashua
librarian know.  Nashua librarian arranges some exchanges.  At next
DLSLUG meeting, Dartmouth librarian gives book to someone who will be
going to Concord meeting, too.  At Concord meeting, courier gives book
to someone going to next Nashua (or whatever) meeting.

> 1) Gather those books that you don't ever look at ...

  I've got a ton of books that fit this category, including most of
the O'Reilly X series (which are old and somewhat dated, but I don't
think they're completely obsolete).  I'll check this weekend and get
you a list.

-- Ben