On Mar 29, 2006, at 09:16, Ben Scott wrote:

  Something that likely *would* be very useful, though, we would be
"business cards", and lots of them.  As in, hundreds.  Does anyone
have some already made up?

Thinking out loud:

I think there are some online places that will run off a couple thousand for ~$30 or so. We have some artwork on the wiki.

How do folks feel about a paypal/donate button for stuff like this? It would seem easier to say, "hey, we need X, who wants to chip in $5," on the -discuss list than it is to say, "somebody need to cough up $30 to buy us business cards". We certainly have some very generous members but it's not fair to keep going back to the same small wells every time we need something.

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/