On Mar 29, 2006, at 10:03, Ben Scott wrote:

  Or I could buy some business card stock and run them off on the
company laser printer.  ;-)

Thanks, Ben!

 But I also want to point out that time is generally the most
expensive commodity around.  Between the cost of administering the
contributions and people having to contribute, the real cost get
higher.  Just food for thought.

Fair point. But I feel it's worth pointing out you just volunteered to spend 2 hours and $10 getting business cards and running them off and cutting them instead of us spending $30. :) You must live in NH.

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/