Ben Scott wrote:
> On 6/18/07, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> (Back to 'normal' working hours: Client 'T' went live on Saturday,
>> Client 'E' went live on Sunday. Whew!)
>
>   And you're still (a)live, too  ;-)  I hope everything happened with
> the least possible havoc.

Of course not! But we got through it and the clients are pleased.

>> We kind of backed into this idea ... Monday may not be ideal.
>
>   Well, assuming Bruce is okay with the idea, perhaps we should move
> it to the Sunday immediately prior (1 July), then?

I'll let Bruce answer, but I think he's unavailable that day.

We've got two weeks until the event, so today/tonight's ideal for an
announcement.

>   I'll create a temporary alias [EMAIL PROTECTED], direct it to
> myself, and post that as an alternate.  As people register, I'll
> submit their info to the TWiki.

Great.

>   Not really sure what that means in terms of spam consciousness.

Well, there are nearly as many spam filters as email addresses on the
internet, but liberty.gnhlug.org's IP address isn't in the registries of
the big ones, from what I can see. That's great.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC