I think that selected SwANH announcements should be forwarded to
-announce, but this one didn't qualify. There is a dinner meeting on
May 15, where a couple local high-tech startups will talk about how
they started up, which might be suitable to post.

SwANH is a non-profit. As far as I know, they would be willing to shield
other NH-based technology groups under their 501c3. I was on the
committee that originally got SwANH organized, so I can say for sure
that the original plan was for it to be an umbrella organization. Note,
for example, that SwANH has given free tables to GNHLUG and other groups
at past software conferences.
.................David Marston       at MV