I hate to mention this...
But if all your lacking is cron functionality just use "at". Just make
sure that the scheduler service is running.  You can use the "every"
switch to make it everyday. Also, make sure noone else has access to your
box - because at runs with OS level privileges which means if someone can
modify your batch file then they can execute commands at the system level.
(I know you know that though - just wanted to hear myself type).  And of
course I know, like all linux die-hards are forced to use M$ and are kept
down by the man, that you have your win box set up to act as much like a
linux box as it possibly can (perl, cygwin, mks (for your pc x server),
etc, etc.)

PK Whelan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]