All,
        I am setting up a RADIUS server (icradius), which requires mySQL, DBI,
and DBD. This is the first time I have ever touched mySQL. I had no
problems compiling/install the mysql server, and I followed the
instruction on setting the root passwd, etc. But now, when I try to do
anything (the next step is creating a db named radius and setting up the
tables via redirected input), I get the error:[root@digitalcowboy
mysql-3.22.32]# mysql
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost'(Using password: NO)
[root@digitalcowboy mysql-3.22.32]# mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password:
YES)
        If I put in bash# mysql -u root:mysql, I can get to a mysql> prompt.
Unfortunatly, most of the scripts for setting up the radius server won't
work because access is denied. Anyone have any ideas?
TIA,
Kenny